Perfect for their own gift giving or for giving AS a gift – this unique Pun Fun Birthday Card Set will have your customers “oohing” and “aahing”. When you open the card holder, it folds downwards to reveal these four 3 ¼” x 6 ½” birthday card “tags” in their decorated envelopes. The envelopes are attached to the inside of the card holder – when you’re ready to give a card, simply tear away the decorated envelope and attach it to your gift! Each birthday card “tag” opens in a different way. For added versatility, instead of a making this a birthday card set, simply use the greetings that come as part of the Pun Fun Set and you can make a multi-occasion card set. Be sure to check out the close up’s below as the picture you see above doesn’t even begin to do this adorable set justice!
Please click on the button below to order. If this is your first time ordering, please be sure to take a look at my Class Planning Service for Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators page first to see what all is included. On that page you’ll also see pictures of the other classes I am currently offering.
For the low price of $24.95 CAN (approx. $24.95 US), you’ll receive absolutely everything you need to take all the time and planning out of offering this great class to your customers. I’ve been listening to your feedback and I’ve incorporated EVEN MORE into this class planner to help you run successful, profitable classes that will keep your customers coming back for more! For a summary scroll to the very bottom of this post.
*Note: If you have referral credits, before you purchase the class please email me the names of any new people that you referred, and I will email you a $2 coupon for EACH referral.*
Although the springboard for this idea came from a project I learned how to do at one of Stampin’ Up!’s regional events, I altered and modified it so that you can rest assured that you are still receiving an original template that has been exclusively designed just for you!
This is a close up of the card holder closed:
To open the card holder simply fold it open downwards:
As you can see the cards slide in and out of the envelopes:
When you are ready to give a gift, simply tear away the decorated envelope (just like you would a coupon):
Each card opens in it’s own unique way. Here is the rocket card closed. Lift up the Pumpkin pie flap to write your message inside:
Here is the Whale Card closed. The arrow acts as a clasp to hold it closed. To open it, simply rotate the arrow to the side and you can open it upwards and write your message inside.
Here is the Hippo / Bird Card closed. As with the card above, the arrows hold the card closed. Slide the arrows aside and open up the two flaps outwards to reveal the message inside.
Here is the cat card closed. This is a neat little slider card. Gently pull on the circle to which the cat is mounted and a tag will slide outwards towards the right to reveal a place to write your message. To close it up, slide the circle back towards the left as far as it goes.
Some of the great features I recently incorporated into my class planners include:
- A DIGEST VERSION of the Class Planner that contains just the “Meat & Potatoes” of how to make the projects. In it you’ll find the supply list, dimensions, templates for the boxes, ONE picture per card (for each of the 4 cards) and written step-by-step directions on how to make each card, and step-by-step picture tutorial of the boxes. The digest version is for your personal use only – it is not meant to be distributed to your customers.
- A new and improved CLASS HANDOUT which now includes step-by-step pictures for the boxes and dimensions. This makes is so much simpler to offer a class-to-go option. The class hand out is intended to be an extra feature you can offer your customers signing up for your class, and is not meant to be sold on it’s own.
- COST BREAKDOWN in both Canadian and now US dollars as well which you will find in the main tutorial. *NEW this class* : I have also included the item numbers so that you no longer have to take the time to look them up in the catalog.
- TABLE OF CONTENTS in both the digest and main pdf tutorials so you can see where things are – quickly!
- * NEW this class* TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS ON SETTING UP AND RUNNING YOUR CLASS section. This section describes how I set up my classes, what to do if you only have one of each item and some suggestions for boosting your sales.